Friday, April 2, 2010

My ColourQ, EBTKS, and CPS Challenges

Whew....two in one week!  Trynig to combine the challenges is a little tricky, but it also really makes me think about my designs and how to make them the best!

I loved making this card.  I do not work in this size typically, and i also tend to overdo the style and have color all over--so it was nice to break away and challenge myself to make it pretty with very little color.  I kept thinking...KISS-- Keep it Simple Stupid!

The three challenges i did this week are for EBTKS Challenge 12, cQc#26, and CPS160

The color inspiration came from this weeks Colour Q challenge:


The size and layout inspiration came from the CPS Challenge:


And i also threw in the challenge from Everything but the Kitchen Sink...use string!


Thanks for looking!  I can't wait to be in a billion more challenges!

My Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill
Flowers: Prima
Button:  Doodlebug
String:  KF Scrappers floss
Stamp: The {Stamps} of Life

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I like this! I have such trouble with white space..you did a SUPER job with it! I love the colorQ site and CPS...your picking some great challenges to work on :)

Rochelle said...

Love the clean look!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the clean design! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)