Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Day....a lil late!


So for those of you that are aware...Happy Belated Scrapbooking Day! For those of you that are unaware, its okay, i will explain. May 2 was National Scrapbooking Day...woot woot. I think it should be deemed necessary for all scrapbookers to receive gifts on the holiday...hmmm....who in Congress to contact to see about getting THAT started! LOL.

I got a ton of work done over the holiday weekend....here are a few of the layouts i was able to finish! I also caught up Terra’s Christmas and Birthday Albums which I was super duper behind on....so if you think that the following is a lot, multiple it by 3 and you have the true magnitude of what i did this weekend!

Easter 2009. The Big tree is on pop dots….I think this is the fastest layout I’ve ever done! I’ve been working very hard on not overdoing or over thinking layouts lately…I think it worked!


POP. Terra loves to “play bubbles” and she loves even more when someone else blows them for her so she can concentrate on popping them all!



Math wiz…this kid cracks me up, she LOVES to “play math”. Who would have thought something so smart could come out of ME!?!?!?!?



Great buddies. These are pictures of one morning when Chris and Terra were playing and being goofy…I love the last photo on this layout!



10 things I love about you. Of course this is a play on one of my favorite movies of all time, 10 things I HATE about you. I certainly have nothing but love for the kid, so I couldn’t possibly go with the correct title!



Calli….the Catipillar. Terra found Calli at the Zoo, and carried her around for THREE HOURS!


Silly, Crazy, Cool. This is Terra wearing my sunglasses one day. She was sitting on my lap and being goofy, so you know I had to whip out the camera!





Our family. These are 2 of Terra’s cousins from Michigan. She loved playing with them both and hated when they had to leave!



Memphis Botanic Gardens. These are pics from Terra’s last field trip to the Botanic Gardens. I love the way it turned out. I don’t think I’ve ever used THAT many photos on one layout before…but I think I pulled it off!


2 comments:

Krista said...

Love all the layouts.. But how can you not what the subject is so great!

Michelle said...

WOW great pages and Terra is soooo cute! Glad to see photos of her since I miss seeing her on Saturday's :o)