Monday, April 12, 2010

Thanks!


Don't cha love it?  I know i do!

I made this for two challenges:

The layout inspiration (and boy did it inspire!) came from the Clean and Simple sketch:


And the gorgeous colors came straight from the color throwdown challenge!


I really loved thinking outside the box...I typically do not use stamps as a background type of design, but i absolutely love how this turned out, so i know i will try again in the future!

SUPPLIES USED:

PAPER: BAZZILL
INK: MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK & PEAR TART, DEW DROP PEARL ORCHID & PLATINUM PLANET
STAMP: THE {STAMPS} OF LIFE
RIBBON: 

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the dew effect.

LeAnne said...

I love it even though it didn't make the deadline! That layout is wonderful--and your images are perfect with the little blinginess!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the stamped dandelions with the jewel centers! Great job with FTL 85!

♥♥♥Lea

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! Love the dew drops on here!