Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm so happy for you!

I made todays card on a whim (and at the last possible minute!) and really love how it turned out!

I made this for a friend, and was able to use two blog challenges as inspiration:


The Mojo Monday sketch was awesome and so much fun to play with!  I love being able to dive into my gigantic scrap pile and make something pretty!


The There She Goes Color Challenge was to use lemon yellow, agua, and grass green!  The second i saw the colors i began searching for the small scrap sheet of Basic Grey leftover from almost 3 years ago!


Perfect huh?  And easy peasy to boot!

Hope you enjoyed looking!

SUPPLIES USED:
PAPER: Bazzill, Basic Grey
STAMPS: The {Stamps} of Life
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
BUTTERFLY: Colorbok punch out backed with cardstock
RIBBON: Details Accessories

No comments: