Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello Kitty Birthday Card...by far the most favorite thing i've ever created in my whole life!

As you all know, Terra is slightly beyond obsessed with Hello Kitty at the moment. After seeing that the slightly larger than normal birthday cards are $4-8 at Toys R US, and they are plain and flat, BLAH.....I decided to make her a giant HK Birthday card...and LOVE the way it turned out!

The card is 10 inches square, and I also made a matching envelope. (Both are made out of 12x12 cardstock, email me if you'd like instructions! It's super easy once you figure it all out!) To cover the binding on the inside i had to also put a second color of cardstock in the middle to write on.

I LOVE the way it turned out, and i hope she goes as gaga for it as i did!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

How can she not LOVE this?!?!? ADORABLE!