Thursday, August 28, 2008

Question: “Pls expand on your “trusted favorites” list.” (Part one)

Removable Dotto.

What is there NOT to love? It’s super easy to use, it lasts forever, and it is extremely forgivable! The dispenser with the first roll of 90 feet of adhesive is about $10.99-12. The refills are generally $4.99-6.99 depending on store, and you can get them at Hobby Lobby, after the 40% off coupon for $3.33!!!



When using Dotto, you can use it sparingly and still have great effect! No need to run a strip from one end of the paper to the other, unless it’s something that will be handled quite a bit. You can just do the 4 corners, or a few small spots here and there and the paper will stick like perfect!



Got Dotto somewhere you didn’t want it? Just rub it away and throw the little glue ball mass into the closest garbage can! All done!



I’ve tried cheaper versions of Dotto, and let me tell you, there is just no comparison. As I’ve stated previously, I keep a stock of it at all times, and start to panic when my refills run low!


Prima flowers.

Again, what’s not to love? Their flowers can be used for so many different things (pages, cards, tins, attached to gifts, you name it.





They come in a ton of great sizes, colors and textures and are really affordable compared to other one time type embellishments. The Prima jars hold hundreds of flowers and the smaller jars hold a ton too! Flowers are fun and girlie, so who wouldn’t love that?


Fuji Cameras.

Yes, I am still rocking my ancient Fuji FinePix 2800.



It was purchased eons ago, and is still going strong! It has an awesome zoom (my favorite camera feature) and it just works well. The menus are laid out in an organized way and they are super easy to access quickly when needed. I love my camera so much that despite having paid $100 for the whole “warranty” return plan at Staples, I refused to destroy it at the end of the 3 years so that I could get a new one. What if they newer version wasn’t as good? I didn’t want to take the chance, and as a bargain hunter, that $100 I spent nearly killed me, but I just couldn’t destroy my camera to get a new one!

Sure, I hope to get a new camera one day, with more MP and higher zoom, but for now, my baby works just fine!


Bazzill cardstock.

Once you use a great textured cardstock like Bazzill you won’t want to ever go back to those ugly non-textured ones! What is even the point of non-textured cardstock? Bazzill makes a billion colors, and in many various textures, some even feel like SILK! Bazzill is one cardstock I don’t mind paying extra for! A sheet of Bazzill will run you about $.55 at your local scrapbooking store.

No comments: